This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.see disclosure
Learning how to only focus on things I care about. Stop pleasing everyone else and rid myself of unwanted obligations. Learning to not feel ashamed or guilty when I say NO! And only give my f#$ks to the things I care about. And let’s face it, I need some brutal lessons on how to stop self-sabotage and screwing my future self.
1. Live freely by saying No!
2. Learn to not feel guilty when saying No!
3. Be more conservative of my F#$K Bucks.
4. Stop doing the things I don’t want to do and stop worrying
5. Getting my sh#$ together by being brutally honest with myself
The three book collection on my wish list
I will try to journal my journey but no promises